JUNE VIRTUAL HEALING GROUP
Theme: Balancing Feminine & Masculine Live group on the Full Moon!
*Must download Zoom to join live. (It's free for participants!)
All registrants receive a recording of this session. So you can still participate and receive the healing energy even if you are unable to attend live!
Live Group: Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Time: 6:00-7:15pm (MDT) *Check time zone.
Exchange: $20 USD
Registration Closes: 2:00pm (MDT) day of.
THIS MONTH'S NOTES:
There is an important piece we are working with this month that relates to the Masculine and specifically the Third Chakra ("Manipura" / "Solar Plexus") – just above the navel), the home of your will, discipline and energy distribution. Rightfully, we hold some baggage of patterns and experiences of oppression and injustice in that chakra that can create a barrier to our own ability to take action and be disciplined. This often appears as a stubborn procrastination pattern with a mind of its own keeping you from easily taking action.
We are still in the process of releasing and healing old wounds and this month the focus of this process is very aligned with our Masculine Divine – how do you use your energy of will, determination, focus and action? Are you afraid to step forward? Are you resistant to act? Does your body simply shut down and refuse to move? Are you fearful of other people’s actions and reactions? Are you always waiting for the “other shoe to drop” because you experience a pattern of disagreeable things always happening to you? It is time to get proactive, disciplined and determined. It is time to “choose” how we act and do it with joy and confidence. – Lena Stevens
ABOUT REOPEN HEART BREATHWORK
In this monthly virtual group class, Beth creates a safe energetic container for self-exploration from the comfort of your own space. You will be guided through an active breathing meditation to release stuck energy and all that is no longer serving you. This session offers you the chance to reconnect to your Heart and establish a regular home breathing practice along with the love and support of community. Please connect with our growing healing community by joining us in the ReOpen Heart Breathwork Facebook Group!
PRIOR TO THE SESSION
- Please prepare a space nearby where you can lie down to breathe, somewhere in which you can position the camera so your body will still be visible to me. Gather whatever you’d like, to be comfortable — blanket, eye pillow, etc.. (*Nothing too thick behind the head.)
- As well, I recommend having a small pillow or sweatshirt nearby, something you can grab to cover your face — there may be times when I’ll have you make some louder sounds, and it can be supportive to have something to use for muffling. :)
- Extra credit! Do a self-check-in. Offer a few minutes to writing a couple notes in your journal about what you are feeling in your body, and around clarifying your intentions.
- If you aren't able to make it live, you get an audio recording. (!!!)
- No experience is needed, so don't shy away if you haven't done Breathwork with me before. This group is the perfect, gentle way to begin!