MAY VIRTUAL HEALING GROUP
Theme: Release & Refocus
*Must download Zoom to join live. (It's free for participants!)
All registrants receive a recording of this session. So you can still participate and receive the healing energy even if you are unable to attend live!
Live Group: Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Time: 6:00-7:15pm (MDT) *Check time zone.
Exchange: $20 USD
Registration Closes: 2:00pm (MDT) day of.
*REGISTRATION IS CLOSED*
THIS MONTH'S NOTES:
This month is all about exploring what true value your possessions have for you. Your possessions make up much of your present and supportive environment. It is important to really notice what you have and question whether what you collected years ago to support you still has value or if you are simply holding on to it because you think you should. Falling into this category are family heirlooms, equipment left over from past careers, old files, clothing, property, vehicles etc.
What will serve you better now? If it helps you to let go, think about the possession you are letting go of as being the perfect support for someone else. Wind is a big factor this month as it helps to move the energy that could become stagnant around your attachments.
The areas of reflection include your possessions, your home, your relationships, your projects, your money, your physical health, your tangible investments and anything physical that you own and use to live your physical life. There will definitely be some confusion and resistance and this not an easy month by any means, but it could be one of amazing growth, huge positive change, and the letting go of many unnecessary burdens. – Lena Stevens
ABOUT REOPEN HEART BREATHWORK
In this monthly virtual group class, Beth creates a safe energetic container for self-exploration from the comfort of your own space. You will be guided through an active breathing meditation to release stuck energy and all that is no longer serving you. This session offers you the chance to reconnect to your Heart and establish a regular home breathing practice along with the love and support of community. Please connect with our growing healing community by joining us in the ReOpen Heart Breathwork Facebook Group!
PRIOR TO THE SESSION
- Please prepare a space nearby where you can lie down to breathe, somewhere in which you can position the camera so your body will still be visible to me. Gather whatever you’d like, to be comfortable — blanket, eye pillow, etc.. (*Nothing too thick behind the head.)
- As well, I recommend having a small pillow or sweatshirt nearby, something you can grab to cover your face — there may be times when I’ll have you make some louder sounds, and it can be supportive to have something to use for muffling. :)
- Extra credit! Do a self-check-in. Offer a few minutes to writing a couple notes in your journal about what you are feeling in your body, and around clarifying your intentions.
- If you aren't able to make it live, you get an audio recording. (!!!)
- No experience is needed, so don't shy away if you haven't done Breathwork with me before. This group is the perfect, gentle way to begin!