APRIL VIRTUAL HEALING GROUP
Theme: Patience & Boundaries
*Must download Zoom to join live. (It's free for participants!)
All registrants receive a recording of this session. So you can still participate and receive the healing energy even if you are unable to attend live!
Live Group: Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Time: 6:00-7:15pm (MDT) *Check time zone.
Exchange: $20 USD
Registration Closes: 2:00pm (MDT) day of.
THIS MONTH'S NOTES:
We are in a huge transition from a focus on the feminine to a focus on the masculine, which brings all the masculine qualities, good and bad, up for scrutiny, evaluation, healing and change. It is not only about the masculine as embodied by the male anatomy but also about how the masculine shows up in each of us as the energy of action, aggression, clarity, intention, protection, will, decisiveness, independence and generosity. We all experience these qualities or lack of them both positively and negatively in ourselves and in others.
Things may not go according to your careful planning this month. Instead of being resistant and irritated at delays, changes and cancellations, be adaptable with neutrality, humor, patience and acceptance.
Despite the challenges this month, there is tremendous support for putting into action some very exciting new projects that were not on your radar before. Being mindful can keep you balanced and available for these spontaneous opportunities. Being patient and in sync with right timing can insure you are in the right place at the right time for wonderful things to happen.
Full Moon is Sunday, the 29th. This is a day for celebration of all of your accomplishments. –Lena Stevens
ABOUT REOPEN HEART BREATHWORK
In this monthly virtual group class, Beth creates a safe energetic container for self-exploration from the comfort of your own space. You will be guided through an active breathing meditation to release stuck energy and all that is no longer serving you. This session offers you the chance to reconnect to your Heart and establish a regular home breathing practice along with the love and support of community. Please connect with our growing healing community by joining us in the ReOpen Heart Breathwork Facebook Group!
PRIOR TO THE SESSION
- Please prepare a space nearby where you can lie down to breathe, somewhere in which you can position the camera so your body will still be visible to me. Gather whatever you’d like, to be comfortable — blanket, eye pillow, etc.. (*Nothing too thick behind the head.)
- As well, I recommend having a small pillow or sweatshirt nearby, something you can grab to cover your face — there may be times when I’ll have you make some louder sounds, and it can be supportive to have something to use for muffling. :)
- Extra credit! Do a self-check-in. Offer a few minutes to writing a couple notes in your journal about what you are feeling in your body, and around clarifying your intentions.
- If you aren't able to make it live, you get a recording. (!!!)
- No experience is needed, so don't shy away if you haven't done Breathwork with me before. This group is the perfect, gentle way to begin!