MARCH VIRTUAL HEALING GROUP
Theme: Completion & New Beginnings
We are working with the energy of the Spring Equinox, as well as the 2nd Full Moon of March which falls on Saturday, the 31st.
*Must download Zoom to join live. (It's free for participants!)
Live Group: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Time: 6:00-7:15pm (MDT) *Check time zone.
Exchange: $20 USD
Registration Closes: 2:00pm (MDT) day of.
All registrants receive a recording of this session. So you can still participate and receive the healing energy even if you are unable to attend live!
THIS MONTH'S NOTES:
The opportunity for you personally this month is to finally get on with your life the way you need to at this time through being creative, inspired, adaptable, willing, and proactive.
Creativity is a key element this month. We need to take present situations that are unsatisfactory and be proactive about changing them by thinking and acting creatively and outside the box of our known ways of thinking and acting.
Full Moon is Saturday, the 31st. Being the second Full Moon of the month, this is another Blue Moon (we had one in January 2018). The theme for this moon is Balance. It's a good time to reflect on what's in balance and what feels out of balance. Practice gratitude and ask for support. Include prayers for all your relations as balance is sorely needed everywhere. – Lena Stevens
ABOUT REOPEN HEART BREATHWORK
In this monthly virtual group class, Beth creates a safe energetic container for self-exploration from the comfort of your own space. You will be guided through an active breathing meditation to release stuck energy and all that is no longer serving you. This session offers you the chance to reconnect to your Heart and establish a regular home breathing practice along with the love and support of community. Please connect with our growing healing community by joining us in the ReOpen Heart Breathwork Facebook Group!
PRIOR TO THE SESSION
- Please prepare a space nearby where you can lie down to breathe, somewhere in which you can position the camera so your body will still be visible to me. Gather whatever you’d like, to be comfortable — blanket, eye pillow, etc.. (*Nothing too thick behind the head.)
- As well, I recommend having a small pillow or sweatshirt nearby, something you can grab to cover your face — there may be times when I’ll have you make some louder sounds, and it can be supportive to have something to use for muffling. :)
- Extra credit! Do a self-check-in. Offer a few minutes to writing a couple notes in your journal about what you are feeling in your body, and around clarifying your intentions.
- If you aren't able to make it live, you get a recording. (!!!)
- No experience is needed, so don't shy away if you haven't done Breathwork with me before. This group is the perfect, gentle way to begin!